16 Clifford Street
– Asbestos R&D survey and report
– Strip out existing finishes
– Floorboard repairs and wall repairs
– New commercial carpets
– FD60 UKAS certified fire installation
– CIBSE compliant commercial lighting
– Fire alarm installation and grey link to communal system
– Electrical re-wire
– Decoration throughout
Inigo were engaged following successful tendering to refurbish the internal space to comply with CIBSE standards for lighting, to improve small power distribution and to undertake fire upgrades.
The existing condition of the property was poor, requiring existing repair of the existing walls, floors and ceilings.
Our team delivered a programme of works, on time and budget including installation of UKAS manufactured and certified FD60 fire doors.
GET IN TOUCH