24C Old Burlington Street
– Asbestos R&D survey and report
– Strip out existing internal finishes
– Cut back podium flooring
– Design and install temp works systems including Brick Bracing
– Form new sub-stack and connect to mains drainage
– Install new structural support across window heads including downstand spreader columns
– Manufacture and install new segmental brick arches
– Manufacture and install new canopies
– Manufacture and install new powder coated aluminium shop front windows
– Reinstate podium flooring and wall finishes and leave ready for shop fit out team
Inigo were instructed to undertake structural alterations to the existing commercial unit to accommodate two large shop windows. Inigo led the design in this respect and engaged structural engineers to design a temp works system along with a permanent support structure.
Using our engineering experience, we employed a BrickBrace façade support to maintain the brickwork exterior along with a through prop system to support the internal concrete slabs.
New segmental brick arches were formed to match the surround window heads, and these were installed with new lintels.
New powder coated aluminium windows were manufactured and installed along with a the incoming tenants canopies.
Works were completed without any delays and maintaining a 100% safety record despite the risky and confined nature of works.
GET IN TOUCH