3 – 6 Anderson Road
– Asbestos R&D
– Asbestos main roof removal
– Installation of new Kinspan roof
– Flat roof recovering
– Solar panel design and installation
– New automated roller shutter doors including brickwork infills
– New integrated fire alarm system to each unit
– New electrical distribution network
– Floor repairs and application of Flowcrete coating
– Rebuilding blockwork full height partitions between units
– Office refurbishment including fire alarms, decorations, flooring, power and lighting.
– Exterior repairs
– Cladding replacement
Inigo were engaged for the complete renovation of four conjoined industrial units in east London.
Works were completed through the first COVID 19 lockdown, with Inigo developing our own COVID secure strategy for site working including daily lateral flow testing.
The units were stripped out with new Kingspan insulated roofs, new shutters, flowcrete floors, new lighting, fire alarm installation and full office refurbishment. Solar panels and inverters were installed to all flat roofs, following flat roof recovering.
Works were completed on time and within budget, despite the effect of COVID 19 on the supply chain, and all four units were let prior to completion.
GET IN TOUCH