· Full tubular scaffolding inc liaison with TFL for licencing
· Monarflex to front and side facades and 110v pathway lighting
· Asbestos R&D survey
· Full building survey and repair schedule provided with CAD window plan
· Masonry repairs
· Repaircare timber repairs
· Installation of Armco barriers to car park
· Removal of extensive ducting and AHU
· Full redecoration
· Renewal of 4No windows in dual colour PC aluminium
Following a successful tendering process, we were contracted to undertake essential external repairs, redecorations and window replacements to Northway House – a prominent commercial building on Upper Street.
Working alongside Pret’s internal fit out team, the project needed to be delivered 6-weeks from commencement including restaurant opening.
Upon closer inspection, the timber window subframes were found to be in a very poor condition requiring extensive repair. Fortunately, our Repaircare® trained operatives were able to complete works on each elevation in the timescales required and the new restaurant was opened ahead of schedule.
GET IN TOUCH