Theatre 1, Whipps Cross Hospital
– Design of a new operating theatre complete with Air Handling plant, UCV hood, surgeons panel, PACS panel, IPS, UPS, BMS and operating light
– Demolition of internal layout and installation of new walling
– New AHU and chillers on concrete plinth
– New electrical submain, DB system, small power and lighting
– UPVC clad fire doors throughout to FO approved fire strategy
– New flooring
– Bedhead trunking, nurse call, fire alarm system, fire dampers and control system
– New BMS
– Full plant room refurbishment including new boiler plant
Inigo were successful in tendering for the design and construction of an Operating Theatre at Whipps Cross Hospital. The existing Theatre had become redundant and needed complete strip and renewal.
Working with Inigo’s existing supply chain and the nominated supplier for operating theatre equipment, Medical Air Technology, Inigo’s design team produced a comprehensive HTM compliant proposal within 3-weeks during the demolition phase. This was signed off and the project was completed within 4-months – an unprecedented turn around for such an extensive and complex scheme.
The client was delighted with the works, the management and programming.
GET IN TOUCH